If you have a project you'd like us to collaborate on or help you with, just get in touch. We work in lots of different ways:
- Research projects - we often collaborate, and help with grant applications.
- Fellowships - we can be the host organisation for a Future Leaders Fellowship.
- Commissions - we often do commissions, like software, hardware, exhibitions, workshops and events.
- Teaching - we regularly do guest teaching for universities all around the world.
- Other project bids - we can lead or collaborate on projects that aren't research based, for example for Arts Council and National Lottery calls, and can support people to put their bids in.
We're making a new version of the Farm Crap App system for farmers in Argentina, together with Rothamsted Research.
An invitation to experiment with the minerals of Cornwall. Can we find what we need in discarded mine waste to create noisy electronic instruments with semiconducting crystals?
UKRI Future Leaders Fellowship hosted at Then Try This, on how ancient and traditional approaches to pattern-making can enrich contemporary creative technologies.
A custom sample mashing app with Aphex Twin.
Meadow Match is a 'dating agency' for wildflower meadows, match-making 'donor' and 'receptor' sites of local wildflower seed and hay, to improve biodiversity.
Open source air pollution sensors with on-street data visualisation, that can be left in public places alongside roads or in play parks, and used for local campaigning.
A mini-language for live coding pattern, Tidalcycles is for making music (among other patterned experiences) in terms of repetition, symmetry, interference and deviation.
Personal development environment for researchers on placements and fellowships with Then Try This.