If you have a project you'd like us to collaborate on or help you with, just get in touch. We work in lots of different ways:
- Research projects - we often collaborate, and help with grant applications.
- Fellowships - we can be the host organisation for a Future Leaders Fellowship.
- Commissions - we often do commissions, like software, hardware, exhibitions, workshops and events.
- Teaching - we regularly do guest teaching for universities all around the world.
- Other project bids - we can lead or collaborate on projects that aren't research based, for example for Arts Council and National Lottery calls, and can support people to put their bids in.
An invitation to experiment with the minerals of Cornwall. Can we find what we need in discarded mine waste to create noisy electronic instruments with semiconducting crystals?
Meadow Match is a 'dating agency' for wildflower meadows, match-making 'donor' and 'receptor' sites of local wildflower seed and hay, to improve biodiversity.
We're making a new version of the Farm Crap App system for farmers in Argentina, together with Rothamsted Research.
UKRI Future Leaders Fellowship hosted at Then Try This, on how ancient and traditional approaches to pattern-making can enrich contemporary creative technologies.
New approach for placing science researchers with their local councils, to help provide evidence for better decision making. Piloted and co-designed with cross-party councillors and researchers.
Open source air pollution sensors with on-street data visualisation, that can be left in public places alongside roads or in play parks, and used for local campaigning.
A custom sample mashing app with Aphex Twin.